Special Safety Message
Dear Valued Customer,
Toy safety is one of Baby Genius's highest priorities, and we know you are equally concerned. Our toy manufacturer, Battat, has been in the business of designing and manufacturing high-quality toys for more than 40 years. They fully understand parents’ concerns when it comes to the safety of the toys they buy for their children, and long ago adopted rigorous safety standards. Because we and our partners at Battat are parents too, you can be assured that we:
- Test all toys we introduce to ensure complete compliance with all required standards.
- Consistently meet or exceed all Federal regulations, laws, and guidelines as well as all industry standards; all regulations regarding age guidelines; all Consumer Product Safety Commission directives and guidelines; and all regulations of the American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Retest products with our own staff engineers both on-site during the manufacturing process as well as before they are shipped from the factory.
- Ensure that all art materials are safe.
- Conduct random certified on-site social audits of factories to ensure that the highest standards are met both in manufacturing and in employee health, safety, and human rights.
These measures have been in place for many years; they are not merely a reaction to the toy recalls from China in recent years. Baby Genius and Battat are committed to the highest safety standards and follows them consistently, regardless of where the toy is made. We also recognize that safety is an ongoing process, and we are dedicated to improving it in every way we can.
For all that, you can count on Baby Genius and Battat.